Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Browsers

The Wizard is back, this time with some interesting news. About a week ago, I found out that when hackers hack, they write the code for the virus based off of whatever browser you use.
The followup to this is that if you use a lesser - used browser like google chrome then you are safer from the hoards of faceless hackers pounding at the walls of your personal space.

The whole point of this meandering pile of words is that I am now using Opera. What is this Opera, you ask? Look at the link, dumass.
But then, as I trawled through gigabytes of data at great personal risk, I found another cool obscure browser.
This one was called iRider
I apologise for the link, but Wikipedia has almost no information on this browser.

Aparantly, this was created back in the days before chrome and firefox got all innovative-y on us and "revolutionized" web browsing.
It did a lot of the stuff chrome does 10 years before chrome was even invented.
Cool beans, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment