Friday, February 18, 2011

Back Again For No Reason

The Wizard here, back again for no reason as the title says. No interesting links, pictures, or videos. Rather boring, but I needed to write something. 

It seems that with the invention of the touchscreen, the computer industry should have been revolutionized. But now, as we move into 2011, the company that makes most of the touchscreen devices in production is Apple. Now, I am almost an Apple fanboy, so I'm not ragging on them. But all this other stuff like the Android seems less on par with the iOS devices.
I know, I know, all the people who own an Android and love it dissagree with me. But iOS has a much cleaner and simple OS, much better for a touchscreen device.

Android & Co. have made the mistake of applying the Windows philosphy to a touchscreen device. In other words, MENUS!!! Everything with a menu, and everything in it's place. That just does not work. GET IT TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment