Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hiatuses

After a lengthy hiatus from not posting at all, I have decided to resurrect this blog. Not that anyone reads it anyways. So, let me summarize the past year or so: Stuff happened. I won't bore you with the details, you've got an internet connection. Go look it up, you lazy bastards. In any case, I've become addicted to Reddit, a user based news website. It's basically facebook combined with wikipedia, with none of the annoying twelve year old's and grammar less deadheads. Go check it out. I will warn you, there is a membership price: YOUR SOUL. So, if you've sold it in the past, I would stay away from Reddit. We don't want the soul police to get angry with you.

Recently one of my friends put the abhorrent four letter word "YOLO" into one of his posts. I will be unfriending him shortly.

Well, that's it. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment