Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Posting and such

Haven't posted in like 40 years, so it is'nt really a blog, just a kind of journal for me to ramble on in.
Although I suppose that is a kind os a blog.

Either some dudes from Indonesia or some such intersting sounding place looked at my humble blog, or my little stat thing is screwing with me.
Possibly a greivous error in their search engines, and perhaps I may be of service, as I am a bona fide computer geek. (bona fide means good faith in Latin)

Today was the beginning of Christmas break, and was a minimum day, so I only had hour long classes. We mostly had partys and such.

My school has a film program, where we make our own movies and have a film fest and everything. We've already covered animation and silent films.
But today we just watched movies.
I watched Hellboy with some of my freinds.

If you are listening Indonesian guys, that is a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment