Friday, November 26, 2010

The Matrix

In my opinion, some of the best movies ever. Ok, the second and third ones were a little (read very) weak, but you gotta admire the determination of the Watchowski bros.

My brother also agrees with me on this subject, but that is not a good sign. Any movie that he likes is invariably one of the worst you will ever have seen.

He is in love with this piece of crap called naruto that he says is the most watched tv show in america. I say this is BS, because it is in Japanese, and no self-respecting american would watch something that they had to read at the same time.
But I digress.

I mostly watch things that would make it into any film festival, and the only reason I watch anything juvenile like spongebob or dora would be because my brother wanted to watch it.

That seem like a pretty lame excuse, but it is true.

To reiterate my earlier statement, the Matrices (Matrixes? Matri? who knows.) are really good movies. Watch them if you have'nt.

No comments:

Post a Comment